HAIR TRANSPLANTATION WITH FUE TECHNIQUE
DHI hair transplantation which is one of the most known methods of hair transplantation doesn’t apply any surgical procedures to your hair roots. Our expert in DHI hair transplantation technique carefully focuses on the gaps between the hair by carefully protecting your existing hair. The main purpose of your aesthetic surgeon is to make you have frequent and natural hair in the end of the process. When compared to conventional hair transplantation techniques, FUE and FUT techniques, DHI method is much faster and more effective in the postoperative recovery period. You should choose this method if you want to get results as soon as possible. Thus, you can return to your daily life sooner. DHI hair transplantation practice, a special pen-like hair transplantation device called Choipen (pen) is used. Hair follicles are transplanted one by one in Choipen method. Thus, the most natural hair transplantation results are obtained.
How is DHI Hair Transplantation applied?
Hair analysis with modern techno devices should be your priority. In these analyzes, the structure, quality, quantity, density of your hair strand, the keratin ratio and quality of the hair, the durability of the hair root, the rate of hair loss and the causes are investigated. After the decision for the most suitable hair transplantation method for the person is made, the density of the area from which donor is going to be taken or selected and the number of grafts to be transplanted are estimated.
Before the operation, your hair is cut to a certain length; starting with the temporal region, your front hair finish line is designed.
If your hair opening covers the entire upper part of your head, between 4000 and 7000 hair follicles are taken from the donor area. The local anesthesia or the sedation method which is the most recent anesthesia method is applied to the donor area where hair follicles are taken.
In hair transplantation procedures, nape hair is usually selected as donor area. Hair follicles are carefully collected with a special device that will not cause any damage to the skin. Different from the other methods, no unwanted holes are opened to the area where the hair will be transplanted.
Since both the tissue and the hair follicles are contained in the grafts collected, separation work is performed before transplanting and the hair follicles are made suitable for transplantation. Hair grafts taken by pencil technique are classified ans waited as single, double and triple with a tissue preservative solution in order to prolong their tissue life and maintain their positive qualities and quality. The fact that the hair follicles do not remain under intense light and is at the appropriate temperature is important for new root to be healthy.
After the hair tissues to be planted are taken, sedation is applied to the area where you will have hair transplantation. Since there is no grooving process during the operation process, your hair transplantation specialist is placed in the area where the transplantation will be done with a pen-like medical device called implanter. The point to be taken into consideration when placing the follicles to be transplanted is to place the grafts on the implant pens one by one in accordance with the thickness of the grafts. When the transplantation is done, the process is started with pre-planned front hair line ending. The carefully placed grafts on the pens are transplanted according to the natural direction and angles of hair. Your existing hair is thus protected and your transplantation is completed.
Recovery Process after DHI Hair Transplantation
After the hair transplantation is completed, crusting is seen in the transplanting area in 5-6 days. It takes about twenty days for these crusts to heal and fall. It takes about three months for you to see your fresh, bushy and new hair. It will take a year with pleasing developments to see all your transplanted hair.
DHI Hair Transplantation Advantages
- Since there is no grooving process in DHI hair transplantation technique, the crusting that will form on your scalp will fall and recover more quickly.
- Different from the other hair transplantation methods, new hair follicles which will be transplanted are placed in the area in a way suitable for growth. Thus, the development and growth phase of your transplanted hair becomes stronger and faster.
- At the moment of hair transplantation, the wen necessary for the hair development and outer membrane which provides the protection of the hair roots is taken together with the hair roots and adapted to the area to be transplanted.
- Scalpel is not used in DHI hair transplantation operations. Therefore, the probability of infection at the time of operation is very low. The operation is painless since there is no hole in the scalp.
- Because of the fact that skin pieces are taken from the scalp as strips, the probability of traces is high for other hair transplantation methods; thanks to the special devices used in DHI hair transplantation, there won’t be any traces.
- Different from the other methods again, since the roots removed from the donor area one by one is immediately passed to the area to be transplanted when applying DHI hair transplantation method, you can have much healthier hair follicles.
- DHI hair transplantation method allows the transport of many more roots than other methods; thus, after transplanting, you will have thick and dense hair.
- Since no cutting is performed, the direction and angle of hair growth are detected correctly. Thus, when your hair is long, it looks natural and aesthetic.